Subbacultcha has the following Terms & Conditions:
- A regular membership contains a subscription to Subbacultcha Collectibles, free entrance to our shows, a Subbacultcha bag and additional perks.
- You will receive the membership card which will be valid for the duration of your membership.
- €9 will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account monthly.
- The minimum period for a Subbacultcha membership is three full calendar months.
- Your pass will be sent within two working days. We are reliant on PostNL for delivering your membership pass on time.
2-month Gift Membership
- You can treat your friend with a gift membership.
- A gift membership costs €18 and includes a 2-month membership pass and a Subbacultcha bag.
- €18 will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account once.
- After 2 months the membership will not automatically be renewed.
- Please note that your membership pass only grants you free entrance. It does not put you first in line, nor does it guarantee you entrance when a concert is sold out or when a venue is full.
- As a member, it is not possible to make a reservation for a show. Just show up on time and bring your membership pass + ID.
- The membership pass is for personal use only.
- If you don’t have your membership card with you, even if you are a member, you don’t gain free entrance.
- An exception is made if you are a new member and have not yet received your membership card, then you can show the automatic confirmation email to gain entry.
- In case there is a pre-sale: only a limited number of tickets are sold in presale. We always reserve plenty of tickets for Subbacultcha members at the door.
Sold-out show policy
- Most of our shows don’t sell out. When they do, our policy is first come, first served.
- Be sure to be on time!
- The membership includes a subscription to our publications.
- Subbacultcha publishes a bi-monthly magazine, The Void, and several other art and music related publications.
- New members receive the current issue of The Void along with your membership card.
- Throughout the year, we’ll send you each edition of The Void to your doorstep. You can always pick up the current issue at one of our shows or at our office.
- If you want to get your hands on back issues of our publications, check out our webshop.
- The cost of the membership has been €9 per month.
- €9 will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account monthly. This will make you a Subbacultcha member from the first to the last day of that month.
- We process the automatic withdrawal of the membership costs in the first week of every month.
- Payment is only possible by direct debit (automatic withdrawal) from a SEPA-country bank account, to which you agreed by filling out the sign up form.
- If you do not have a SEPA bank account, it is possible to pay six months at once by paypal or bank transfer. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
- If your bank refuses the automatic withdrawal, we will contact you about the failed payment. We will try and withdraw two payments at once in the following month. If payment fails two consecutive times, we’ll notify you, we will put your membership on hold until you transferred us the overdue payment.
- Subbacultcha cannot be held responsible in the event that you subscribe with someone else’s IBAN. If you fill out an IBAN without the account owner knowing about it and/or approving of it, your membership will be cancelled and Subbacultcha will pass your details on to the concerning bank.
- The minimum period for a Subbacultcha membership is two full calendar months.
- After the minimum period, your membership will automatically be renewed every month.
- If you wish to cancel your membership, you can do so at any time following the initial two months by sending an email to: email@example.com.
- The cancellation deadline for the following month is before the 15th of the current month. Since we process the payment for the next month on this date.
- This means that if you cancel after the 15th of the current month, you will still be charged and be a member for the month following.
- If you cancel your membership before the 15th, you will continue to be a member until the end of the month.
- Subbacultcha does not refund money.
First month policy
Things are a bit different for the month you first subscribed.
- Your membership is activated as soon as you sign up. You will receive your pass within max six days of signing up.
- Until that time, you can use your confirmation mail is your ‘temporary membership pass’.
- If you are a new member and have not yet received your membership pass, you are able to gain entrance to shows with the automatic confirmation email, and your name will be matched with our members list.
- If you sign up after the 15th, you only pay for the half of the month. In other words, your membership will be €4,50 for the remaining days of the month in which you subscribed.
Canvas bag and give aways
- When you sign up to Subbacultcha, you’ll receive a bag voucher along with your first membership card.
- With this voucher you can pick up your very own Subbacultcha bag at one of our shows at De School.
- Don’t forget your voucher!
- In case you won something extra along with your membership, you’ll find further details in your mailbox.
- If you re-subscribe within six months since the initial cancellation date, you will not receive a new Subbacultcha bag. You can purchase the latest in our webshop.
If you would like to contribute, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to volunteer, please contact: email@example.com
Membership-related issues: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation requests: email@example.com.