We’re employing our project space, the s105, with the objective of bringing people together under the same roof or in the same garden, where a safe environment is reassured as much as possible. A place that aims to be comfortable, yet capable of change. We hope the s105 can be an ever-evolving fundament from/on which voices, thoughts and moments can bounce and echo on.
With certain measures in place we can continue to provide a place where we can protect the safety and health of our visitors, staff and artists. In this framework, we invite you to events.
We will ensure:
– Fixed collective seating, with 1,5 meters of distance guaranteed
– Pleasantly-smelling hand sanitizer
– Protection screens for bar and box office
– Free face masks, for when you might have forgotten yours
– To have all staff tested before the event
What we ask from you:
– Make sure to keep 1,5 meters of distance from each other at all times, except if you’re members of the same household
– Please wash your hands when entering the s105
– Please wash your hands when exiting the s105
– Please bring your own face mask and wear it when not seated
– If you’re experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms, we ask you kindly not to come
– If you’re planning on undertaking a COVID-19 test or if you’re still waiting on your COVID-19 test results, we ask you kindly not to come
– Please be considerate of yourself and others
There is no space for xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, sexist, racist, or any other hateful behaviour in our space, at our events in other spaces and in our online spheres. We sadly exist and interact in a world where such behaviours exist, or even worse, are tolerated. Coming into our space means that you acknowledge, respect and facilitate the freedom of expression and identity of others.
We will practice a constant effort to foster such an environment that’s as safe as possible, within the resources we have at our disposal. We’re aware that we have blind spots. We’re always open for critique, remarks and suggestions. We hope you feel free and comfortable to approach us personally or to reach out to us via our online resources (mail, private messages, comment sections, anonymous communication channel).