We're gonna step a little deeper into some acerbic quotes of Lydia Lunch.
Graphic Design Internship:
Subbacultcha is an independent platform devoted to new music. We bring the best emerging artists to alternative stages in Amsterdam. We’re looking for a smart, skilled and savvy graphic design intern to work for both platforms.
– Availability from 29 January, for a minimum of three months
– Strong Adobe skills (mainly Photoshop and Indesign). Video and editing skills are a very big plus.
– Fluency in English.
– Your own laptop & smartphone.
What we offer:
– You’ll be part of the Subbacultcha team
– You’ll be working on all visual on- and offline promotion. Think social media-posts, newsletters, headers, banners, flyers, editorial features, posters, press kits… you name it.
– We organise and host in-house events & shows. This gives you insights on how to transform ideas into actual events, including communication and promotion.
You will be working from 2-3 days per week for a minimum period of 3 months under the guidance of experienced designers in our spacious office in De School. There’s lunch, fruit, coffee, beer and Fritz, plus we’ve got our own venue, s105. Exciting times : )
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Please send us a PDF with several samples of your work and a short, to the point motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Design’ before Friday, 17 January. Please no WeTransfer links.