Your main task are
- Setting up campaigns to promote our membership. (aimed at gaining new members as well as keeping our current members on board)
- Promoting our shows and events.
- Being responsible for our social media channels, our newsletters and community management.
- Setting up and maintaining partnerships with festivals, venues, media and other organisations.
- Advertisement sales for our magazine and our website.
- You live and breathe music and art.
- You know what Subbacultcha is about and you identify with our goals and objectives
- You are business-savvy and want to use your skills in a field that you are passionate about.
- You have a background in marketing, preferably in the field of music and/or media. A relevant education is an advantage.
- You are a connector with a good and dynamic network and you see opportunities everywhere.
- You know who to promote concerts and events.
- You can work independently, but are also a communicator that works well within a team.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch
- You know how to manage and motivate volunteers and interns.
We are looking for someone who can work on a freelance basis, between 16-24 hours a week, starting March 01 2018. Sound like you? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 22. If you have any questions, you can reach us after January 6 via 020-7371529 (Mo – Thu) and ask for Bas or Leon.